Working with Rumour
As a team we are the dreamer of dreams. We are a bunch of writers, creators, collaborators, designers, marketers, influencers, muckers and just down right nice people.
It’s all about the people. We know that and it shows in everything we do from the awe inspiring work we deliver. We’re not an agency with people, we’re a people agency. And a great one at that.
We don’t do egos! Our success is dependent upon the collective energy, intelligence, and contributions of all of our team members.
Due to continued growth we are always on the hunt for ambitious, smart-thinking individuals to join our team.
Are you a motivated and determined self-starter with a desire to play your part? Do you want to make a difference to your clients? Do you want to run stand-out campaigns? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing agency? If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Communications Executive – deadline Friday 2 December 2002 at 4pm
So, if you’re passionate about PR and creative communications, have big ideas and a no-nonsense approach, email us with you CV.
Benefits of joining Rumour Mill include:
- Free membership to CIPR and PRCA for all team members
- Each team member has an annual training budget
- Interns paid more than the Living Wage requirements
- Six-monthly team away days for review and planning
- CIPR CPD Scheme – every team member supported to achieve Accredited or Chartered status.
- Regular staff rewards for being Awesome
- WFH Fridays and we finish at 4pm
- Offer flexible working in terms of time and location, as appropriate
- Deliver regular mindfulness and resilience workshops
- Always a steady supply of donuts, chocolates and fruit (dependent on our mood)