Rumour Mill Creative Communications is an award-winning creative, public relations, social and influencer relations agency looking for an experienced Client Director, Client Manager and Digital Client Executive to join its fast-growing team.
Each individual will play an integral role within this growing team, helping to develop campaign strategies and plan media outreach activity along with managing the implementation of agreed activity. They will help to manage and lead the team across day-to-day activity and will be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships. They will also be responsible for generating high quality coverage, online engagement and will be expected to liaise regularly with key media contacts.
Whilst we try not to take ourselves too seriously, we do take our client work seriously and take pride in the campaigns we deliver.
If you have experience of working in communications – either agency or in-house – and thrive in an ambitious, lively, challenging and fast-paced environment (oh and did we mention with donuts and peroni on tap) then we’d love to hear from you.
The deadline for all roles is Friday 20th September at 4pm. Please email your CV stating salary expectations to email@example.com
We are looking forward to reading all about you and hopefully welcoming you onboard!
Rumour Mill Creative Communications is seeking to hire an experienced PR Client Executive. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide communications support to a diverse range of consumer and corporate clients from a range of sectors, as well as managing digital media channels for clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a fun, growing and forward-thinking agency. This person should be capable of managing many projects at once while delivering consistent and high-level traditional media relations and social media results. In addition to creating and implementing solid media relations and social media strategies, this person will need to be a strong writer and demonstrate first-rate client service and teamwork skills. The individual must have a minimum of one years’ experience – ideally from an agency environment.
- Write press releases, news stories, online content, articles, case studies and product pieces
- Pitch press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists, across print, broadcast and online, to interest them in covering our clients’ stories
- Respond to phone calls and emails from journalists
- Arrange interviews and editorial meetings with key journalists for clients’ spokespeople – in person or over the phone – and facilitate these meetings where appropriate
- Attend and undertake client photocalls
- Attend client events and industry conferences
- Monitor media coverage and report results to the wider team and clients
- Handle clients’ social media accounts such as their Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn page
- Deliver analytics reports on social media, reporting on traffic, engagement and follower figures
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for PR campaigns
- Degree (or equivalent qualification) in a PR or marketing discipline OR any degree (or equivalent qualification) plus a postgraduate qualification in a PR or marketing discipline
- Minimum one years’ experience in a public relations and/or digital role
- Must have good grasp of the media landscape in NI and ideally in ROI
- A full clean driving license with access to own car
Desirable (not essential)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations and undertaking CPD.
- interpersonal skills, good presentation skills and confidence;
- excellent written communication skills;
- flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure;
- good teamwork and negotiation skills;
- the ability to think strategically and good analytical skills;
- business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs;
- excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time;
- creativity and imagination
Negotiable based on experience. The starting salary for an PR Client Executive typically ranges between £16-£18k per annum. Additional benefits apply.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday 7th September 2018 @ 5pm
Job Alert: Are you ambitious, brave and full of beans?
We’re looking for a PR Client Manager or Senior Client Executive to join our growing team. The role involves working on a wide range of consumer, corporate and digitally-focused accounts on an All-Ireland basis.
You will play an integral role within this growing team, helping to develop campaign strategies and plan media outreach activity along with managing the implementation of agreed activity. You will help to manage and lead the team across day-to-day activity and will be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships. You will also be responsible for generating high quality coverage and will be expected to liaise regularly with key media contacts.