Ambitious, brave and full of ideas?
Great opportunity for an experienced Client Executive (PR & Social) to be key day-to-day account handler across a range of exciting brand portfolios.
Reporting into Client leads, you will be responsible for building and managing relationships with a number of exciting brands plus growing the social media channels. You’ll enjoy managing and implementing various work streams across multiple channels for our clients, as well as supporting the wider internal team. A great all-rounder and creative communicator you will enjoy having the chance to work on anything and everything from print and outdoor to digital campaigns.
We are a fully integrated agency that develop ideas that entertain, excite, challenge, interest, attract and resonate with the individual, community and culture.
You will play an integral role within this growing team, helping to develop campaign strategies and plan media outreach activity along with managing the implementation of agreed activity. With a PR & Social synergy means working closely with the social team will of course naturally encourage and unite the PR and social/digital outreach of campaigns, therefore your current ability for both would be welcomed, though there is the opportunity to grow your skill set for social and digital if needed.
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years related communications/digital experience (preferably agency)
- PR qualifications from the CIPR or PRCA or Digital Marketing Institute are also highly valued.
- Proven experience in account handling and execution of campaigns – PR & Social
- A great multi-tasker who enjoys the variety of working across a number of projects at any one time in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communications skills; confident liaising with senior team members, client and suppliers
- Organised and with an eye for detail; able to put together timelines and client reports
- A solution finder who is able to come up with creative ideas and also knows when to flag an issue to the senior team
- A team player who enjoys working as part of a tight team
- A positive, proactive approach and keen to learn and progress
- A full clean driving license with access to own car
- Campaign management support – from planning to implementation and results analysis
- Liaise and build relationships with clients and media
- Develop ownership of their own accounts
- Assisting with effectively implementing all aspects of a media relations programme – pitching stories, organising interviews, event management support, photography shoots, drafting features and press releases, press release distribution, tracking and collating coverage
- Researching forward features, compiling and maintaining features lists and editorial calendars
- Manage multiple client social media and digital channels
- Providing online support via a range of digital marketing techniques including visual content marketing, photography, film, social media, website, SEO, PPC, email marketing
- Assist in the creation of social content ensuring that your writing is to a very high standard
- Increase audience figures for clients across social networks by connecting the audience with content
- Generate original ideas on a daily basis
- Produce material, which is free from libel, legally safe and conforms to social media best practices.
- Tracking conversion rates and real-life outputs from digital activity
- Assisting with the day to day administration of client accounts, maintenance of filing systems, creation and maintenance of coverage/clippings/analytical reports
- Ensuring client reports (weekly & monthly) are completed and delivered on time
- New business development and pitching
Desirable (not essential)
- Experience in video editing / graphic creation / motion graphics
Salary: Neg, depending on experience
Apply: To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Thursday 20th May 2021 by 4pm