We’re looking for a Communications Executive.
The successful candidate will provide communications support to a diverse range of consumer and corporate clients from a range of sectors. Strong media relations – traditional and social – as well as proven creative and writing skills are a pre-requisite for this role.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual who will bring a minimum of one years’ experience – ideally from an agency environment – to the role.
- Liaising daily with clients and the media, often via telephone and email to ensure activity is kept on track.
- Relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients, and the media
- Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, to spot and signpost potential opportunities for clients.
- Working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement PR activity
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings
- Researching, writing, and distributing press releases to targeted media
- Promoting news stories and features to the media, known as ‘selling in’
- Collating, analysing, and evaluating media coverage
- Event management, including press conferences and promotional events
- Attending and promoting client events to media and influencers
- Assisting with the production of client publications, such as in-house magazines
- Commissioning market research
- Coordinating studio or location photography
- Undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to potential new clients
- Supporting the management of media responses and monitoring of news in possible crisis situations.
- Degree (or equivalent qualification) in a PR or marketing discipline OR any degree (or equivalent qualification) plus a postgraduate qualification in a PR or marketing discipline
- 1-2 years’ experience in a public relations, marketing role
- Must have good grasp of the media landscape in NI and ideally in ROI
- Note: graduates will be considered
- A full clean driving licence
Full-time / Lisburn Based
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000, dependent on experience
Apply: To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quote ‘Communications Executive’
Deadline: Wednesday 16 March 2022 at 4pm