Rumour Mill Creative Communications is seeking to hire an experienced PR Client Executive. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide communications support to a diverse range of consumer and corporate clients from a range of sectors, as well as managing digital media channels for clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a fun, growing and forward-thinking agency. This person should be capable of managing many projects at once while delivering consistent and high-level traditional media relations and social media results. In addition to creating and implementing solid media relations and social media strategies, this person will need to be a strong writer and demonstrate first-rate client service and teamwork skills. The individual must have a minimum of one years’ experience – ideally from an agency environment.
- Write press releases, news stories, online content, articles, case studies and product pieces
- Pitch press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional and trade journalists, across print, broadcast and online, to interest them in covering our clients’ stories
- Respond to phone calls and emails from journalists
- Arrange interviews and editorial meetings with key journalists for clients’ spokespeople – in person or over the phone – and facilitate these meetings where appropriate
- Attend and undertake client photocalls
- Attend client events and industry conferences
- Monitor media coverage and report results to the wider team and clients
- Handle clients’ social media accounts such as their Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn page
- Deliver analytics reports on social media, reporting on traffic, engagement and follower figures
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for PR campaigns
- Degree (or equivalent qualification) in a PR or marketing discipline OR any degree (or equivalent qualification) plus a postgraduate qualification in a PR or marketing discipline
- Minimum one years’ experience in a public relations and/or digital role
- Must have good grasp of the media landscape in NI and ideally in ROI
- A full clean driving license with access to own car
Desirable (not essential)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations and undertaking CPD.
- interpersonal skills, good presentation skills and confidence;
- excellent written communication skills;
- flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure;
- good teamwork and negotiation skills;
- the ability to think strategically and good analytical skills;
- business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs;
- excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time;
- creativity and imagination
Negotiable based on experience. The starting salary for an PR Client Executive typically ranges between £16-£18k per annum. Additional benefits apply.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for please send your CV to email@example.com
Deadline: Friday 7th September 2018 @ 5pm