We’re looking for a Communications Manager.
You will play an integral role within our growing team, helping to develop campaign strategies, plan media outreach activity, and manage the implementation of agreed activity. You’ll work closely with the social team to ensure synergy between PR and social/digital outreach of campaigns. Experience in both disciplines would be welcomed, though there will be an opportunity to grow your skill set for social and digital, if needed.
This role will be what you make of it and is a huge opportunity for the right candidate.
What we’re looking for:
- Ideally 3+years plus experience in a PR/ Marketing/ Communications role
- PR qualifications from the CIPR or PRCA are also highly valued
- Experience of managing/directing PR accounts across a number of sectors and specialisms
- Excellent written/ oral and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of digital communications
- Established ‘black book’ of key contacts (media, influencers etc) North & South
- Proven track record in new business development, pitching, tendering and campaign success
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- A positive can-do attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to hit the ground running
- A team player that contributes positively to our culture
- Experience in pitching and winning new business.
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Managing the needs of clients and their accounts
- Managing your team and mentoring junior members of staff
- Planning and implementing impactful brand communication campaigns for clients across the UK & Ireland
- Developing and leading roll out of strategies from formulation through to execution, aligning them with the client’s key objectives
- Combining creativity with knowledge of the media to spot potential news and content angles that and generate positive coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum
- Ability to write “journalist quality” press releases and copy for print and online audiences
- Assiting in the reporting, analysis, and evaluation of all campaigns
- Sell ideas, promotions and features to clients and media
- Delegate to junior consultants effectively and manage workloads
- Fully participate in brainstorms and create workable programmes for new business and existing clients
- Actively participate in new business development including proposal/tender writing, networking, and pitching
- Fulfilling clients’ key performance indicators and growing accounts
- Financial management of the account, including controlling costs, accurate estimating, and invoicing, maximising revenue and generating new revenue streams
- Must have use of own car and have a clean driving licence.
Full-time / Lisburn Based
Salary: £28,000 – £33,000 dependent on experience
Apply: To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quote ‘Communications Manager’
Deadline: Wednesday 16 March 2022 at 4pm