We’re looking for a Social Media & Digital Content Executive.
The right individual will be passionate about all things social and play a fundamental role in the day-to-day management of client social channels. Day-to-day activities will involve creating and executing the social media strategies for a mix of brands on a local and even international scale, with the aim to drive fan growth, engagement and increase traffic. You must also have an eye for creating engaging creative content in all forms, plus have a black book of influencers.
- Working closely with the Social Media & Digital Content Manager, you will play a lead role in the development & delivery of social media strategy
- Work with the team to support activations, driving the Social Media strategy for clients in the UK and Ireland, plus international brands and to execute content strategy across all social channels – Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn
- Responsible for ensuring social media posts are being delivered effectively – on the right channels, to the right audience at the right time
- Responsible for Social Media analytics and reporting in relation to given channel(s) – feeding all information back to team
- Creating social media content, working with the team in terms of devising and executing influencer engagement campaigns on social media to increase reach, drive fan growth and traffic to customers & site
- Coordinate the creation of content – videos, graphics, blogs, gifs etc
- Confident in communicating with influencers/external brands to create unique content for all social platforms
- Managing a brand(s) website, with support from the team
- Working with the team to integrate stories into a brand’s social scheduling calendar
- Working with the creative team to coordinate production of ‘bespoke content for social’ assets from gallery and editorial photo shoots and ensuring these are shared effectively
- Identify new platform opportunities and content streams to help grow our brand awareness
- 1+ years’ experience in similar role
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Passion for social media and thorough knowledge and understanding of all key platforms
- Creative flair and an eye for great imagery
- Knowledge and experience of using social equipment for shoots/events
- Experience using social content management tools and social listening platforms
- Clued in to the latest social trends and which social platforms are reaching which audiences
- Demonstratable experience of creating content that has driven engagement and help build a brand’s following on social
- Knowledge/experience in using Photoshop / Canva to create and edit social content
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Exposure to tracking campaign costs and budgets would be beneficial.
- Experience using Google Analytics / Facebook for Business.
Full-time / Lisburn Based
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 dependent on experience
Apply: To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com and quote ‘Social Media & Digital Content Role’
Deadline: Wednesday 16 March 2022 at 4pm