Social media shouldn’t replace other inbound promotional methods like email, events, or public relations, but instead should augment them, offering another set of marketing channel for you to explore.
Building an effective social media strategy will expand all of your other inbound marketing efforts as well as build brand awareness, drive word of mouth, and attract buyers. In this lesson, you’ll learn how to pick the right social media platform to use for your inbound marketing efforts, how to set social media key performance indicators, or KPIs, how to structure your social media team, how to evaluate the right social media tools for your business, and how to set a social media budget and get executive buy-in. Get started on developing your social media strategy now.
Social media is nothing without the content that makes it interesting for its users.
This workshop will:
- Show how having great content can make all the difference when it comes to having the best reach and engagement for your brand.
- How to use it to build loyalty and drives sales.
- How important it is to understand the basic types of social media content.
- How to develop a strategic plan; and
- Th key factors that will help your content have the best results.
DURATION: 2.5 hours plus 1 hour catch up
FORMAT: 1 to 1 Virtual Training via Zoom